majestic eyes white Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» This academy is a goner everyone who still wants a cool academy go to this academy
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:20 pm by Division 5 Vampire Spawn

» Announcement Take over
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Division 6 Vampire Prince

» Rubric for speacial dorms
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 am by Division 3 Vampire Slayer

» division's awesome shop [C] just today i learned this sybol
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:22 am by Division 5 Vampire Spawn

» Yuki's Epic Deck Shop
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 am by Fox Angel

» test results for dracomundo
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am by jevlis0111

» Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 am by Fox Angel

» zaki test results
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 pm by Division 5 Vampire Spawn

» test im new
Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:56 pm by cyberrousey

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn

Go down

Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn Empty Official new rules and punishments permission to post this given to me by division 5 vampire spawn

Post by Fox Angel Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 am

Hello and welcome to Blue Eyes White Academy. There are some rules you must know before you do anything.

Spam

Do not spam. The following counts as spam:
- Posting one word messages that does not contribute to the thread
Ex. lol
- Off-Topic discussions
- Double posting
- Chatting with friends

You may bump a thread at least every 4 hours. If you have something short to say to a friend on that topic, then put it in a spoiler. If not, take it to the PMs or chatbox.

Necro Posts

Necro posting is when you post in a thread that has been dead for weeks, months, or even years. Do not necro post. You may necro a thread if you have something crucial to contribute to the dead thread. We will issue a simple warning if we find your necro post unnecessary.

Flaming

Do not purposely cause drama and do not insult someone because they have their own opinions on something that you don't agree with. If a flame war starts in a thread then please request an admin or mod to lock that thread. Punishments will be dealt accordingly.

Advertisements

Do not advertise any other academies here. If you think there is an academy that we should affiliate with then make sure to let us know.

At this academy we follow the current ban list
[s]If you lose to someone in a lower dorm and it is not a test then you to switch dorms Ex.If If you are a ultimate obelisk and you lose to a ra yellow then you become ra yellow and your opponent becomes ultimate obelisk[/s]
that rule is gone
You must gain rank by being retested under specific retest rules.
Punishments for non chatbox related offenses.
1st offense a warning
Second offense a kick
3rd Offense a warning of a ban
4th Offense a 1 hr ban
5th Offense a 1 day ban
6th Offense a 2 week ban
7th Offense a permaban that can be appealed
8th Offense if appealed a impossible to appeal ban
Chatbox rules
[s]Do not advertise any other academies here. If you think there is an academy that we should affiliate with then make sure to let us know.[/s] do not advertise anything not a academy, not a YouTube channel, not a random forum, not anything period. unless a admin has given you permission not a mod a admin.
No Cursing
No inappropriate language  
No spam
Don't disrespect staff
It counts when you spam it all in 1 message
Punishments
Offense one a warning
Offense two another warning
Offense three another warning
Offense four a kick
Offense five a kick
Offense six 2 hour ban